Here at Enviro-Flame, we have a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy business, and our reviews speak volumes about the quality of our work. We have over 20 years’ experience in the supply and installation of high quality fireplaces and features from some of the industry’s leading brands, including FuranFlex, a premier manufacturer of heat-resistant and high-strength chimney liners.
A chimney liner is required to prevent the acidic steam produced by the burning of fuel from damaging your chimney’s concrete and plasterwork, which can cause serious deterioration and lead to carbon monoxide leaking into your home. FuranFlex chimney liners are made from incredibly strong fiberglass and resin composites to provide the strength of reinforced steel in a single, thin layer that is airtight, keeping your home protected and your family safe.
There are many other advantages of FuranFlex chimney lining too, such as:
- A non-destructive installation, making the process quick and mess-free
- Suitable for use with all boilers flues and chimneys
- Even very large chimneys can be lined without any joints meaning no access panels in walls
- Smooth surface assists with efficient use of boilers and fires
- Comes with a 25 year guarantee from corrosion
- Extremely flame and heat-resistant and suitable for burning all solid fuels
FuranFlex expanding flue liner
We are London's distributor of FuranFlex expanding flue liner system, which is the perfect option for Central London or traditional properties with basket appliances whether gas, log burning or multi-fuel fireplaces fitted with a larger opening, FuranFlex has a solution for you.
The FuranFlex expanding flue liner can re-line a flue in openings larger than a standard 400mm x 500mm measurement without the need to reduce the opening, maintaining the attractive aesthetics and saving thousands of pounds of architect and building costs! Other benefits of this state-of-the-art system include:
- Re-line existing flues without the need for changing the fireplace or messy building work
- Suitable for listed and Heritage buildings
- Re-line flues for condensing and high efficiency appliances
- Suitable for a huge variety of chimneys and fireplaces, including gas, solid fuel, water, air, oil and drains
- No need to open sections of wall to investigate/assist in pulling conventional stainless steel liners around bends
- Longest guarantee for a flue liner system
If your premises are in or around Central London, this flue liner is the perfect option for your chimney!
Get in contact today for more information on any of our products and services and we’ll be happy to assist with your enquiry in any way we can. We operate throughout London, including the borough of Merton and Wimbledon.